a fun day of slippin' and sliden'
nice jump
Even Hallie LOVES the slippin slide
and she LOVES tomatoes!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Slippin and Sliden'
Posted by The Chizel Family at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dan, Tynelle, Porter, Hallie
a fun day of slippin' and sliden'
nice jump
Even Hallie LOVES the slippin slide
and she LOVES tomatoes!!
Posted by The Chizel Family at 10:39 PM
6 comments:
Sooo cute! And Kylie has the same swimming suit! Your kids are adorable!
wow! Porter got some air! your kids are so cute!!!!
I wanted to see pictures of you sliding down the slip n' slide! Porter looks awesome though!
I LOVE those things!!! Ahhh...that's what summer memories are made of! :) I think that I may need to get one of those for me!! :) and as usual, your kids are adorable!!! :)
Hey would this weekend work to do pics of my hubbs and me?
Where did you get your slip and slide? I can't find one anywhere. Maybe I waited too long?
Cute family pics!
Post a Comment