We had a busy weekend with the Aaron and Chelsea's wedding, then my brothers farewell, but we enjoyed spending so much time with our families
Hallie LOVED the flowers she played with them all night
the beautiful girls
the handsome boys, one day they will get it together :)
these two are best buds....aren't they cute??

5 comments:
your kids are so CUTE!!! you looked gorgeous but then you always do! lets have a movie night soon, k?
Very cute picture of your family! I loved seeing the pictures of all of the grandkids too! I wish that we could have been there! (bed rest and rushing Ryan to the hospital got in the way!) but I was totally planning on it! I feel so bad, but everyone look so beautiful and handsome!! :) Please give the happy couple our best when you see them next! :)
Tynelle, you family is so cute!! I love the outfits too! :)
It's so fun to get dressed up sometimes! I love it.
You look so pretty in your fam pic, you are a very cute family
Post a Comment