Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lake Powell

oh yeah, Porter is so brave and is willing to try anyting
we had a great time until.....we flipped over! Then he said he was done with that
Hallie crashed under the towels, she tooked the longest nap under there
Porter the boat driver, what out for that rock!
Hallie playing in her Pack'n play

8 comments:

brookiebaby said...

oh, I'm sooooo jealous!!!!! :) THat sounds like sooo much fun! Thanks for your offer to stay with you when we go up to Utah Valley. I'm pretty sure that it will just be a down and up appointment, but if anything changes, I'll call you. That's so nice of you!!!
Take Care!

Adrie said...

Your kids are so cute, They look just like you. It looks like you had a great time in Powell, I love that place!

Brinn said...

Looks like fun! Hey, go here:http://nicoleclasses.blogspot.com, it may interest you. If only I lived in Utah! I LOVE her work and it is SUPER affordable.

Wanderingfamilies said...

I'd be done with that, too, after flipping over! I love that he loves the water so much!

Brinn said...

Hey Tynelle! Guess who I saw at church today? Kenyon! Crazy stuff. He looks happy! Hope all is well with you guys!

Kristyn said...

I love Lake Powell! What a fun trip!! And Aaron's wedding looked great - they look so cute together. How exciting. I love weddings. Your guys' flowers/landscaping looks fantastic too. Major props to you guys! I've forgotten how green things are in Utah - I took it so for granted. The only thing green here are the cacti.

Blake and Leslie said...

Hi Dan! It's Leslie, how's it going? It's been awhile hasn't it? I found your blog from SFHS, it was fun to see your family. Your kids are adorable!! It looks like you had fun in Lake Powell. Well I just wanted to say hi. Take care.
Leslie

RhettandCass said...

HEY! I'm so glad i found your blog. Wow, its been forever. Your kids are so so cute!! We need to do something soon. I love the pictures of powell and our families. Were we just not invited or something...geeze! (thanks mom and dad) haha jk.