Sunday, August 3, 2008

My new glasses that I absolutly LOVE!! I got them at Dillards for $1.49!!
I love school supplies, I don't know what it is about them but I can't go to wal-mart without buying some! I think that is why I love the movie, "You've got Mail" there's just something about school supplies!!!

4 comments:

Andrew and Charonne- said...

you are invited and you HAVE to come!

Wanderingfamilies said...

I, too, love the glasses!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I LOVE school shopping too! I wanted to go, but I am trying not to spend money. I would never be able to justify buying school stuff when none of us are in school. lol! Haha, you can use the excuse that Dan needs the colored markers and crayons (not that Porter doesn't love you for your fun new art supplies)!

Krista Dearden said...

Just found your blog...I guess we don't see enough of eachother! I chuckled when I read about the school supplies. "...a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils..." Nothing better!